From ioChem-BD wiki
These are the recommended system requirements to run ioChem-BD software:
- A multicore CPU (1 GHz or better) is advised to allow multiuser interaction without bottlenecks or delays in calculation data extraction and manipulation.
- 4 Gb RAM (8 Gb recommended)
- At least +20 Gb of free disk space (ioChem-BD installation takes 1.2Gb of disk space, so the remaining Gb are reserved for storing uploaded calculations).
- Linux OS 2.6.24 or greater (64 bit)(Tested on Centos/Fedora/Debian)
- PostgreSQL 9.1+ database server
- gcc package, used to compile INCHI libraries ( yum install gcc / apt-get install gcc),
The ioChem-BD software is a java web service that already bundles its own java run-time version, so there are no major requirements than the ones described previously.